- All natural insect repellent. NO DEET.
- Repels biting insects including gnats, yellow flies, black flies, horse flies, deer flies, no seeums, mosquitoes, ticks, and fleas.
- Effective and safe for use on large and small animals.
- Safe for use around small children and the elderly.
- Contains citronella, cedar oil, rosemary oil, and olive oil.
- Works as a first aid for insect bites and skin irritations such as girth/cinch itch.
- Relieves itching, swelling and redness if animal has already been bitten.
- Will not stain or damage clothing or tack.
- Tested throughout out the U.S.A.
- Recommended by Equine Practitioners.
- Tested and approved by Purina Mills.
- EquuSkreen has proved to be highly effective in repelling flying insects from horses and other animals around stables.
Detroit News article from 8/31/02: EquuSkreen Really Works
"We have been using EquuSkreen for over a year and continue to be very satisfied. It not only repels bugs, but it is safe and pleasant for the grooms to use."
-Darren Chiacchia, member of the US Equestrian Team
"I tried other products, but EquuSkreen is the only one that I am happy with."
-Cia Reis, member of the US Equestrian Team for Endurance